UST Removal and Spill Remediation
- UST management, inspections and troubleshooting
- Compliance with petroleum storage requirements including monitoring and recordkeeping
- Fuel inventory management
- UST and fueling system design
- Oversight during fueling system construction to ensure proper installation and adherence to health and safety protocols
- Spill response, contaminated soil removal and delineation of impacted materials
- Follow up spill investigations and remediation as necessary
Walden always acts in the best interest of our clients when dealing with contractors and regulators, recognizing the goal of completing projects in a timely and cost-effective manner while complying with applicable requirements.
Need a tank removal or need to close an active spill?
Call Walden Environmental Engineering at (516) 624-7200.