Marketing Coordinator, Location–Oyster Bay, NY
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating daily activities related to the marketing and communications of a professional services organization. This role will help manage multiple components of the marketing strategy, which drive revenue growth.
He/she will help develop marketing material to increase engagement and build the company brand in all markets in which we engage.
This position will play an important role in developing and activating marketing, content development, social media, and communications activities. The person in this role should be creative, have good attention to detail, and have strong project management skills. This person must be able to perform research efficiently and with minimal oversight. Must be an active—and interested—participant in marketing activities.
- Assist in the development of corporate marketing strategies, plans, and activities.
- Support marketing content development and ensure it is fully aligned with the brand positioning to support digital marketing efforts.
- Develop marketing materials that elevate customer perception of the brand to be on par with competitors and provide the team the necessary materials and support to achieve sales, customer acquisition, obtain market share goals, and realize strategic planning.
- Develop material to support the marketing strategy, ensuring the needs of each executive, PM, and office are met and exceeded in a timely manner.
- Daily management of all social media feeds (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook).
- Create and implement a social media calendar detailing each post’s proposed posts, type, and platform to ensure timely publication of content.
- Post blog entries twice weekly.
- Ensure ongoing website revisions are done promptly.
- Manage CRM database (ZOHO).
- Identify sources of web page problems and take action to correct such problems.
- Maintain day-to-day communication with supervisor while attending staff meetings as required.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity to all customers and fellow employees.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work efficiently, think critically, and be detail-oriented.
- Must have good sense and sound judgment in practical matters.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- Stay current on digital marketing trends, news, etc., and update senior management on best practices that can be incorporated into our digital marketing strategy.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- 0–3 years of experience in a similar marketing role, ideally within the AEC industries.
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and organizational skills are a must.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Knowledge of WordPress (must).
- Knowledge of ZOHO or other CRMs.
- Use of MailChimp.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Organizational skills to prepare and manage RFPs/RFQs.
- Project management skills.
- The candidate will have strong written communication skills (samples required!) and excel at building relationships.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and basic graphic/videography experience.
The incumbent must have received the COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning employment.
If interested, please forward resumes to email@example.com.
This is a full-time position, Mon-Fri 9a-5p with occasional off-hours availability needed to support special projects and RFP/RFQ generation.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, HSA, FSA, company paid Life, AD&D and LTD, and 401k with company match. We offer PTO and a 40-hour workweek, along with a strong collaborative atmosphere.
Next step: Please submit a cover letter describing your desire to interview and work at Walden along with a resume which details your experience and knowledge base.